FACT: According to the National Weight Control Registry 89% of people who have lost 13 or more kg and kept it off for at least one year accomplished their goals through a combination of both diet and exercise. Only 10% succeeded using diet alone, and only 1% succeeded using exercise alone.
So if weight loss is one of your primary goals, optimising your nutrition is key. Nutrition is perhaps one of the most important aspects of your life to consider, because of its effect on not only your physical well-being, but your emotional and mental health as well!
Book an appointment with our nutrition coach and gain a thorough understanding of your personal nutrition needs. Our goal is to empower you to make more informed decisions and to help you live healthier with support from your nutrition.
Your 1 on 1 consultation will include a comprehensive assessment of your individual caloric needs, macronutrients calculation, menu planning, recipes, motivation, monitoring & tracking.
- Develop strategies for healthy eating
- Examine nutrient profiles
- Tailor your nutrition to meet your individual goals
- Create plans to remove barriers that include time and convenience
- Learn more about naturals and organics
- Develop healthy habits that include removing non-nutrients in your diet, and incorporating functional foods
- Increase intake of antioxidants through your food sources
- Incorporate "smart substitutes" for current dietary challenges